View Single Post
Old 10-29-2001, 01:55 PM   #1
dukmahsik

SI's everywhere i go!!!

Ok I hope I don't get flamed for this because I drive a DSM but where I live (San Jose Cali) OHH MAN there are hekka SIs up the ying yang... being NT, SIs are my eternal enemy.

So driving home from GF's house last nite... on freeway i LEISURELY pass a lowerd, widowed kit, stock exhaust SI with big tach meter... i noticed he had 3 other peeps in his car... thot nuttin of it tho... i passed him and kept going about my business... then he gets behind me... starts tailing for 1 mile, prob to judge my car and it's abilities... hoped he liked the greddy sp in his face (hehe)... anyways then he switched to outside lane... passes me up then merges into my lane... i noticed his passengers looking back at me now... HMM i tho "HERE WE GO!"... i downed to 4th going 70mph... then he pulled over to the rite lane and slows down... so he can line up with me. as i start to pass him, he lurges... i smiled and did nuttin to agitate him more... he does this 3 times and on his 3rd lurge i downed to 3rd and pulled to abou redline... going past 95... and he's like 3 cars back! muhahah... another SI taught wassup!

btw... i've lost to some SIs too... i noticed whoever gets the better launch or quicker to start pulling... usually wins!