Thread: Z28 and New Si
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2002, 12:14 AM   #23
Parked

Stating a point based on facts is not starting shit. Raising a BS Flag because something doesnt make sense isnt starting shit. For any newer viewers on here it helps them see that something isn't right in a post, I'm sure they would appreciate it rather than beliving some false fuzzy logic. For the rest of the board, it helps build the quality of the posts if people know they just cant post any o'l make believe story on here.
Why don't people after maybe realising they make an "obvious" mistake start asking some smart questions like "how much faster would a Z28 have gone over the V6?" "What would i have to do to really hang with a Stock STang". But why this doesnt happen more, I dont know, but if us "V8 guys" keep flagging down (or at least questioning) the posts that dont seem to make much sense, then maybe one day some pple will get it in their heads that, "hey maybe there is more to learn out there from these guys", just like we browse your forums trying to learn of you guys (well me at least).
Take it for what its worth, if the post is looked at objectivly from a different angle, dont be offended and talk it out. Its not starting "shit" :o

Last edited by guest : 10-05-2002 at 12:19 AM.