Thread: gone/weed
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2002, 03:41 PM   #75
melteye

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverHX4Me
http://www.usc.edu/student-affairs/d...rrest.06c.html

one of the least upsetting links you can read.
If you want more you can ask me personally. Just keep in mind that everytime you do ANY drug you can die because you never know who has messed with it or cut it with anything.

Hard drugs are a complete different category then Marijuana. As for taking drugs at a rave or even accepting anything you eat at a rave was a big mistake. Raves are the center of date rape and ****ed up people, thats like buying marijuana from a dealer who has a wall of cocaine lined up behind him.

I do not support buying ANY illicit drugs of any kind. IF you ever do buy marijuana make sure you know the dealer very well, as in one of your close friends, not someone you know because they sell. And if your taking any drug without studying it first the effects are YOUR fault, if it is laced its YOUR fault. Study drugs and KNOW what your getting, its not that hard to tell pure marijuana apart from laced marijuana. (I didn't mean YOU, I mean the people who take drugs)

And as for crawling in the mud looking for crickets, it sounds like methamphetamines or cheap lsd to me. Email me any other side effects you noticed if thats not a problem (dan@melteye.com). I want to know what you took, you gotta watch out for your health. I don't want the fiancee of my friend harmed.