View Single Post
Old 09-26-2002, 11:21 AM   #25
delsolvtec
Del Sol Forum Moderator

First of all 240hp from an N/A Honda is acheivable. There is a guy running a n/a 1.5 liter that is hitting mid ten second times on the track. That's a 1.5 liter naturally aspirated motor.

And as for me spending too much money, that's your opinion. I have spent a lot of money, but I'm happy with what I have and that is what matters.

FYI, my car is running a D16... And it's reliable as the day it rolled off the showroom floor considering all the internals have been beefed up along with a ton of other stuff to make sure it runs every day. I drive this car every day, to work and school and back again. It gets me downtown every weekend. That is where all the money comes in. To build a higher powered 4 cylinder car that is reliable as well as fast.

And as for my car being a 17 second car stock. I don't think so. 16's maybe, but 17's no way. Have you ever driven a turbo eclipse? Those are boosting around 10psi stock and put out about 200hp. So I would think with the amount of mods I have I am over that figure, especially considering I walked my friends GSX eclipse even before I rebuilt my motor.

Get a life man, and stop trying to trash people's cars.