View Single Post
Old 09-25-2002, 02:56 AM   #55
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

o.k....at least you admit you got bored....and I can see your point...to be honest with you before I bought my Accord, I was looking at a Mustang Bullitt..almost bought it too...but I went with an import for two reasons....one, the realiabilty, I drive alot and put alot of mileage on the cars that I drive...Ive had alot of bad experiences with American cars so I chose to drive an import...
two, I live in a small town in Mississippi and every other car on the road is a Mustang....my car, in case you haven't checked it out,is unique...definitely stands out...yes, there are alot of Hondas on the street but there are two ways to fix up a Honda....do what everyone does, put on a 3 inch pipe and some Altezzas and call it done...or you can look at all the time and effort that a majority of the people on this board have put into their cars...especially delsolvtec...personally, I don't like delsols but that's probably the best one that I've seen around yet....

In addition to that, yeah, you can buy a "muscle" car that already has all of the power and torque that it does...but anybody can do that...not everybody has the know-how and/or the ambition to buy a car that wasn't intended to be fast and then do what they can to make it as fast as possible...

Last edited by Rob : 09-25-2002 at 03:40 AM.