View Single Post
Old 09-04-2002, 10:56 PM   #1
nitishere

y do guys like meeh never get the girl?

soo yah...i dunno if the same people r gonna read this as my last comment..so i was excited like crazy style bout this girl i met last week..turned out things were going fine...soo we talk last nite...and it wasnt soo positive..turned out..she had a lotta sheeit on her mind...and wouldnt tell meeh wut..so shes like she'll go swimming today and think bout everything...and she went off and thought...pisses meeh off that she lied to meeh the nite b4 when i asked her if wut she was thinkin bout was related to meeh or not..she said no..and then today finally i talk w/ her at nite time..rite b4 im bout to do my fukin hw for college...*no fuN*..but yah so we talking..and she tells meeh she thought a lot bout where we stand and sheeit..and tells meeh how she dont wanna get involved in a relationship...first of all i never said that i wanted to be w/ her NOW...i wanna take time and get to kno her better and see where it go..yet...she dont see that..no matter how much i tell her..all she does is say that she dont want a relationship rite now..and she likes how we r now..and it sux that we both cant define wut we r rite now.....so i ask this final question...

y the fuk do nice guys always finish last??????