View Single Post
Old 09-05-2001, 03:06 AM   #7
MrCLoWnY

Quote:
Originally posted by VN-Tec
Haha u shave them off and repaint your car? If so u done a bad ass job!

Yeah Im a bad ass TOO. hahahahahahah IT only took me 2 weeks. Paiting it was a bitch too. ANd i didn't have the money for the clear coat so i didn't. I just use alot of wax. If you want to learn to do it yourself and make your car a bad ass just hit me. UP. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA JUSS KIDDING

I wish i knew how to do it my self but i didn't. actually i had my left moldings taken off and not shaven off about 5 years ago. SOME PUnk ass made a left on my green light and hit mah left side. He then had the nerve to take off. I tried to catch him but my back tire was stuck to the fender. My car was toe up. I had the insurance people pay for the damages and the guy at the body shop hooked me up and took off my moldings for free. I was like the first one to do it too around la in a civic. THey wanted $700 for the other side which i didn't have so i just left the right side alone. hahahaha WHo cares about the passenger side neways. Neways about two months ago i was cruising on the freeway and i hit a freakin tire. My car was thrashed. I learned that i can file a claim against cal trans so i did. I also notified my insurance and they offered to pay for my damages and said they will try to get the money from cal trans. SO BAM> BOTH SIDES FREE. IM SO GLAD i hit that tire.