View Single Post
Old 09-01-2002, 01:06 AM   #70
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
I've lucked out that my friends think along the same lines I do. I don't have slutty friends...girls or guys. So, I don't get sh!t from anyone about the way I think or things I do. I'm upset to hear that girls get beer goggles though. Never once (no matter how much I've drank) have I fallen to the death and destruction of the beer goggle.

What do you guys/girls think about girls that dress provocatively? Does this make them sluts/hos...whatever you wanna call them?

I personally think if the girl has the body to show off wearing provocative clothing then she should. Not on a consistent basis or anything, but if she's goin out clubbin or to a bar or party, then I don't think it's a bad thing to wear a lil more revealing clothing. As long as she still carries herself in a classy way. There is a way of wearing revealing clothing in a nice classy way and there is a way of wearing the same type of clothing in a "WT" kind of way. What do you guys think?

the more skin the faster i turn my head....

to be honest i really haven't meet a nice girl who can balance it. If i see a girl whos showing alot of skin i tend to think she gets around. Granted not all girls are like this, but i guess the question is why do you dress like that? if its for attention where does it stop?

seeing how i'm a guy i just dont understand the female mind, but you girls do some odd things to get our attention.. not complaining or anything just some of its really odd!