Thread: My Little Rant
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2002, 10:53 PM   #14
Wren57

Quote:
Originally posted by blownteggy
and they have NO idea what it is like to be on your own

Hehe by looking at your sig Id say its not soooo bad... Supercharged Teggy and RX7 eh? Apparently you can afford those so you must be doing OK anyways... or maybe ur dumping all your money into your car, or maybe ur like 4jacks and uve run urself into the ground with debt from car stuff... oh well whatever it is, at least you got cool cars

Amazing how old you people sound when you argue on the side of my parents... heh but I guess I will just wait it out. Then when I turn 18 I can get what I really want, not just a compromise of what they wanted and what I wanted (which meant only decent performance)... mmmm 2G Eclipse GSX... 10 months away... mmmm I can just taste it now... and with the extra cash Ive got... mmmm yummy fast... sorry its been a long day... oh well thanks for all the help, its really calmed me down a little bit. The only thing that still bothers me is that they played along as if I could sell it while I spent all the time and money getting it ready to sell... all down the drain... oh well... off to bed again and hopefully tomorrow will be brighter.