View Single Post
Old 07-07-2002, 08:56 PM   #2
thermal
Banning Machine

Quote:
My question is I no im can run the stock fuel regulator, but i already have a weopon r adjustable fuel regulator, can I use the weopon r to regulate the......
i'm having a hard time trying to understand this question. i'll try my best tho. a stock fuel pressure regulator is not adjustable. it only regulates through a vaccum line coming from the intake manifold. the weaponR pressure regulator is a fully adjustable diaphragm type valve, which means that it can be adjusted to your demand on specific REVs.

yes the blue box sux. i just disconnected mine yesterday and i'm now running the 12:1 vortech FMU and check valves combo boosting at 7 psi untuned. i still have stock injectors and ignition.

there a better way to combat this blue box issue now. your AFC will be able to alter the signal going to the map, therefore will avoid CEL. i just installed my vortech FMU and will be getting it tuned with the B&M command flo and VAFC. this VAFC rig is an awesome idea that works. i know it'll be the way to go, but i must admit that i'll give the FMU a try first and get familiar with the function of the VAFC in relation to turbocharged civic.

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
thermal is offline   Reply With Quote