View Single Post
Old 07-04-2002, 11:39 AM   #31
Kyle
elyK

Re: Hmmm, yeah Ok

Quote:
Originally posted by 97CivicFerio
Well I am sorry I do not have pictures or a video, but I guess that is what I would have to have to prove to you that I am not ".....full of BS, a kid that thinks his little civic is the fastest around...."

The fact is regardless of "what if's" is that I beat the LS1. Also, earlier I stated that I have not in fact been to a 1/4 track although I felt that I may be able to run high 13's. I tend to not think my Civic is the fastest, so I underestimate rather than think I am "Unbeatable".

I am also no punk kid, contrary to your assumption. I am turning 27 in a week, have been married for 5 years, and am father to a 6 year old girl. I really don't know why you started off so riled up about my posts. I think you made some poor assumptions about me and my car and became a bit upset, thinking "how dare this rice boy punk claim he beat a LS1. I get whopped on by them and there is no way HE could have beaten one"

Please try to inquire about these types of posts nicely in the future and maybe next time you will not look like such an ass. Thank you very much.

owned

EXPLORE THE TRUTH