View Single Post
Old 10-14-2001, 04:14 PM   #25
Sozsei

Oh, the temptation.

Almost makes me wish I hadn't requested to have all that isht deleted. Apparently I need to respond......

So, um, yeah. I once wished I could build a hybrid girl. I got dumped HARD by a girl whom was *close* to perfect. We were together for 3.5 years. She cheated on me with my mortal enemy, dumped me, and they are now married. Now THAT was lame. I realized that there was no sense in being angry and letting it ruin my life. Life's too short to spend being pissed off at the world. She wasn't right for me so I let it go. I'm not pissed at my ex or the guy for being a better match for each other than we were. Hell, the guy saved me from a life of mis-matched misery. My advice; if you can't understand a particular girl's thought process, then find another one with a more clearly written manual. I promise there are other's out there. I didn't believe that until recently.

Any other questions, comments, or name-calling can be directed to my email address. Yep, same one. I'll respond this time if it will make you feel better. "One" need not worry about running into me on this board again.