Thread: First date...
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2002, 11:39 AM   #68
4jacks

Damn where have I been this has turned into a hell of a thread.
LONG but some funny stuff on here... Let me see if I can think of any cheesy pick up lines that I've used.
Lets see... I knew my wife from work, and we just agreed to go out
The gurl before her stalked me...
the gurl from the SGA stalked me... I think she still does
The walmart gurl just kinda dug my car.
Ok Ok OK ... I kinda got one... I was at this party.. and my freind bugs me to go and pick up this chick he was trying to hook up with, So i finially agreed and we get their and she's really cute, we get intro'ed and he's talking all this stuff ... i'm just driving didn't say to much at all.. didn't know anything about her, she didn't know anything about me... we we get to the party , Shes standing next to me, I'm sitting on a kitchen chair, talking to a freind of mine thats a gurl ... My freind asks if that's my girlfreind... I kinda didn't even reliaze she was thier... but I look up and she's looking at me ... and I just put my arm around her waste and say... Yeah this is my gurlfriend Angie... and pulled her into my Lap.... It was really cool... she played along and we made up a story about how we met. We hooked up.
I think that was the only gurl I dated for a bit that I didn't know in some fashion. Not much of a pick up line ... sorry .

Happy Honda'ing
4jacks is offline   Reply With Quote