View Single Post
Old 09-29-2001, 09:17 PM   #1
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Help me choose my suspension setup!

OK guys and girls, I'm looking to lower my car, and I'm going to do it right the first time, but I have some questions. Oh yeah, I'm still rolling on stock ex wheels btw.

OK, I'm looking at true coilover kits. I've been told by several that the Apexi WS was nice, but could be stiffer. I am strictly looking for performance btw. Now on some site, I see that the Apexi N1 is for Civics only, but on www.inlinefour.com they have them for Accords. That is right about my price range, give or take a little. Also, I see the sustecs on that site which seem nice.

So, are the Apexi N1s really for Accords or is that a typo? Also, I can't find the height adjustment range on them anywhere. Would they be much better to get than the WS, or will that suffice? I was originally going with GC/yellow combo, but have talked myself out of it I think.

Any suspension advice at all would be much appreciated. There are a bunch of random questions scattered throughout what I wrote, but I'm just trying to learn as much as possible before I dump $1000+ on suspension. And no, I don't want wheels first

Thanks!
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote