View Single Post
Old 04-09-2002, 06:46 AM   #9
turbod97ex

Yeah, just email me with what you want. I see on Hondavision that you needed a type 31 intercooler. Here is what I tried to reply to you over there but could not login for some reason:

Yes, I sell the Type 31 intercooler. Thanks Thermal. Greddy used to sell a Type 26, which is smaller and is the one I use, but they just recently discontinued it. The Type 31 does come with piping but is designed to bolt up to the Greddy turbo kit for the 92-95 kit.

As far as your auto transmission, if you drive conservatively like you said and don't shift your transmission like it's a tiptronic, you will get ok life with it. I recommend using a quality racing synthetic transmission fluid and maybe a tranny cooler too. Even at just 7 your transmission is going to take a lot of abuse. I would say that you can't expect to get more than 25k miles out of it once you realize the power you have gained. I don't see how I could keep my foot off of the pedal. Not that I speed much but just rapping it up to the speed limit and getting on the highway is fun.