View Single Post
Old 04-05-2002, 09:46 PM   #36
tightteg52

Quote:
Originally posted by 4jacks

Aren't those Lyrics from some pop song ???

J/k =)

I'm gonna move away from the from the boy bands... and move to the rap/ hip hop genre....

All I can say is you can't put Eminem in the same standings as Tupac.... PAC was a F*'ing genious !!! This ryhmes were on Point and Strong. And he just kept em coming... No one but A Pac fan will understand this but I found Great Depth in his words...

And all his music sounds great w/ two 12" RF Punches =)

Eminem on the other ... Well he is talented... basicly he can ryhme any and everything ... But he content is a Joke.... I admit I bought one of his albums and Burnt the other... and I like his Music... Mostly cause it's Funny as S*** but I wouldn't rank him with Tupac! He even admits it in his albums in the skit were his producer is telling him too start rapping about blunts and B*thces and stop rapping about Homosexuals and Dikaden. (Whatever that was)

OK DING DING... ROUND TWO !!

Ok i was not trying to put them on the same pedestal!(sp) pac was genious!! His book of poetry was great!! Eminem is funny and has some good songs to listen to when your mad! But pac was the greatest!! Now biggie on the other hand imho SUCKED!

just my .02

ps comparing pac and eminem is like comparing Skynard to Manson same genre different styles one owned the other was a meer fad!