Thread: Corvette
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2002, 10:53 PM   #78
tightteg52

Quote:
Originally posted by 4thGenlude
3amigos, i must say you have a fast car, 13.05 is a very quick time. i dont doubt you at all, but that is really fast for a z28 (i think) i always thought they were high 13's stock.

im glad to see some people here appreciate all cars. if i had my way i would own my prelude(prelude pride!!) a 68 427 vette(the limited FAST one), and a nissan skyline r34 v-spec II. you guys just godda understand that a civic hatch is a very light car, and with the h22, a powerfull 4banger it is a contestant in the world of faster cars expecialy for a fwd car. i think anyone here would proboly take the c5 over the civic, i know i would, because rwd, and it handles great, but the civ can go strait fast. my friends dad had a c5, actualy 4 of them, but his last one, a 2001, hauled some major ass. i know the power of them, but i also know the power of a civlude. a desentaly modded hatch with a h22 in the 12's isnt unheard of. this is what makes me belive him the most. i know the potential of one.

Only thing is each one comes out different each engine responds to mods differently. and he RUNS 13.8 his potential does NOT matter it is only potentail which you can only speculate on. now a c5 vette tried and true are quick cars but like i said the guy didn't know how to drive or was just screwin around. But i dont think he was lying but probaly exagerating for the sake a of telling a good story i know i would to a certain extent.