Thread: Corvette
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2002, 01:10 PM   #33
JaY D. Em

Well, so am i! We should start a club!!!

Really though, the arguing isn't ever gonna come to an end. He, and i guess you too, can go against me all day! That's the fun of forums...

The point is, no one can ever distinguish who won! You just have to take the persons word for it... He seems to think that i claimed a kill against a corvette. I simply was stating the facts and getting opinions from the rest of the forum on if it would be a closer race or not if we'd have dropped at the same time... Then him and the SS guy jumped in claiming that i said i won. That's not true. That's where the argument starts and that's where the fun begins. Now it's only normal for him to call me a liar after points against him were made. Alot of people do that. I'm not here to start flame wars. I like the discussions and arguments over cars. Mainly the reason why i kept going.

But, for you to agree with him on saying that the vette would be walking away from me big time is poor jugement. That's like me saying a civic would walk away from you at 110... I can't determine that. I don't know how your car runs and i don't know what the civic pulls like. The argument is pointless, being that no one can determine who really would've won. It's just a simple case of fact and opinion. I laid the facts down and asked for people's opinions. That's what the first post is about. He obviously is the type to start flaming people. Nothing wrong with that, it's just that, don't flame if you didn't read the thread right in the first place...

Now, can we get back to the unbiased opinions i was getting before we were interrupted?