Thread: Corvette
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2002, 12:16 PM   #29
gixer

Quote:
Originally posted by JaY D. Em
Damn, that's funny cause a minute ago you were posting civilly about the argument/discussion... Is someone getting under your skin? hahahahahahahahahahaha... You're SO STUPID... I'm having fun here! The race is true, everything is true. I don't have to justify that to you! Keep it coming! You can't argue for shiet! Damn man, you're really coming un-glued here! It's gonna be ok! It's just a forum discussion. In which "u can' hang..."

And did you here that everyone! He just called you "GULLIBLE KIDS!"

Seriously man, let's grow up just a little bit and keep this discussion going. When someone proves you wrong don't throw tantrums!

rofl....you look rather desperate with this post, admit that your wrong...that u lied, and start all over.... now that your cover is blown, don't try to get other members against me.... "other gullible kids" meaning nobody in particular.... u fooled some people here, but after this, ur the fool...you can't prove shit.......i threw some questions at you which you couldn't explain....ive been on many boards, i see people like u everyday.... i put them on the spot, and they never return.... now if u admit to us that you're wrong....maybe we can work something out... but if you continue to feed us bullshit...i will continue to prove u wrong in every post that u make....im done arguing w/ you....