Thread: Corvette
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2002, 11:59 AM   #25
gixer

Quote:
Originally posted by JaY D. Em
You guys are making some really stupid points, being as i didn't pull him i stated i was with him until ABOUT 140 when he exited. My car didn't even have a chance to top out! Stupid point #1!

#2) I didn't assume you haven't driven a civic with a prelude transplant. I said you haven't driven my car!

#3) "lol, i doubt that you beat him..." - again, i didn't say i beat him! But i'll tell you one more time, i'll give you slow ones a minute to get your notepad out... You ready? I DIDN'T SAY, "I BEAT HIM"!

#4) "Don't be so ignorant to other cars" - Who the fukk said i thought the car was slow and it was a poor excuse for a Corvette... Not me! Anybody else? Anyone? Oki, guess not...

#5) "You're wrong when you say 1/4 mile times have nothing to do with highway racing" - Let's say there's a front wheel drive version of a corvette. Has the same weight, aerodynamics. Everything is the exact same except it is front wheel drive. Who's gonna get off the line first? The rear wheel drive corvette! How is the front wheel drive gonna catch up if they have the same amount of horsepower. Doesn't that mean that the rear wheel drive's 1/4 mile time is gonna be faster? It doesn't matter how short or long the race is. It's gonna turn out the same! Now let's say we go on the highway and they drop at the same exact time. Don't you agree that the race will be alot closer? I thought so...

We can do this all day long, it doesn't matter. Your points so far have had nothing to do with what i posted first. Which is the race between a corvette and my car. It had nothing to do with me saying i beat him! Read again and then read your posts so far.

ok charlie....get your happy ass back in your seat.... now i know you're really lying when u said u were at 140mph.... by that time, your car would be goin 139..........140............1401/2.... while the vette would be advancing at 140.....145.....147....150... u see something there?.... he would've pulled on your lying ass like no tomorrow.... go on a different board and post some bullshit to other gullible kids, cuz u can't fool anybody....get it through your head.... u can't hang....