View Single Post
Old 03-08-2002, 11:38 AM   #13
tightteg52

Quote:
Originally posted by TruHeel142

Wow you've got probs.... no comment, but by the way u wanna go tell everyone with Tegs that have a lot of pride in their cars that their cars are slow pieces of sh*t....go ahead, but don't tell that sh*t to me

dude im just playin! But compared to other cars in similar price ranges Teg are slow! NO doubt about it they aren't fast by any means! Yeah they look good and quick for a honda but there are other cars quicker and cheaper. but seriously chill out! To each there own! THIS GOES TO ALL TEG OWNERS! THEY ARE PRETTY THEY ARE SOMEWHAT QUICK BUT KNOW YOUR CARS LIMITATIONS! The best kill you can hope for stock for stock in a integra is a 6cyl mustang/camaro/firebird . But think about it 140hp stock mixed with the fact that honda overrates there car notoriously! Dynos dont lie the are rated at 140 but you dyno it and it comes out to 115 120 thats just not cool! But This was in no means meant to shoot down anyones hopes or dreams cause tegs have hella potentail wether its vtec or not!

non you can put on a vtec head and if done proparly you have aroun 180fwhp

vtec TURBO that bad boy! but with i/e or i/h/e hondas are realativley slow for there class yes hondas included! but we have the type r one hella sweet track car! I did not mean to ruffle and feathers with this post jsut stating the facts!

TT52