View Single Post
Old 03-06-2002, 05:58 PM   #2
Honda Type R

no a Ricer is wid a tip, decals out the ass wid none of the products on his car and it jus looks gays as fawk looking cuz he dont know jack shiet to what he is doing. Also coming up on ppl revvin when he knoes he does not have jack shiet done to his car... Even tho i jus have a CAI and i always kick in my VTEC doesnt make me a ricer. Its how u appear to ppl by putting shit on ur car that is basically bullshiet

Now after i said that lets move on to ur situatiion. I see ur dont care bout looks and that good cuz jus wid looks alone ppl gonna think u got something under ur hood and u have is intake/header/exhaust. Which prolly only give u like 10-15 total. I would start off looking for a B18C which is a GS-R engine or a B18B a LS engine. But i would do b18b and get a vtec head swap put into the motor for say like a ITR ur GSR head. LS has a strong bottom end for good torque and what ever VTEC head u choose will give u a high rev range. Then what ever u got left i would get some time of exhaust wid mandrel bent piping, K&N drop filter and lower ur car wid skunk2 coilver and get some tokico illuminas 5 way adjs struts. So after i have said that... there is gonna be other ppl who is gonna improvise what i have said to make ur list better i am jus giving u a basic type of set up...