View Single Post
Old 03-06-2002, 05:27 PM   #40
LostProjects

Quote:
Originally posted by ianhan
Racing Rice, thanks man. It is embarrassing bring up our problems on the board. But I had to defend myself in some way, since everyone is jumping all over me thinking that I am an ass****. It is somewhat impossible to talk to her, when we do talk, she sits there and says nothing. Don't know how to communicate with her. Everything we talk about, it seems that I am at fault. On Tuesday, we had the argument about the girl from my work. Well, anyways, she wanted to go and hang out with her friend at Chilli's, well, it's cool, but I asked her not to drink. She has epilepsy and sometimes when she drinks, she has really bad seizures. If I didn't care, I would have not said a thing. And what happens, she comes home drunk. And she has the guts to tell me that I am trying to control her.

What can I do.......

As for you.... You dont talk you yell, raise you voice or get just plain nasty. And if you are not trying to control me then y did you give me a big guilt trip before i left? saying that I was going to go out and have fun with out you? And dont make it seem like I drink all the time, i really only drink maybe every three months and not even alot when I do. We are going to have a long talk when you get home.