View Single Post
Old 03-06-2002, 01:20 AM   #32
toykilla

Here's what cheating is...Someone trying to get there sex life back to how it was before. He wants to have fun with sex, doing it with someone your not with is by far VERY fulfilling. Sex tips, consider this: I have been to theropy for not having sex in 2 weeks, it made me go crazy. =[ Anyways, sex is not always sex, it has to be fun. Kinky, yelling, cursing, slapping, choking, calling a girl names that they arent normally called (b*tch, sl*t, wh*re). All this stuff is very fun for men. If hes actually dating this girl on the side, taking her out, buying her stuff then maybe you need to think about why YOU are in this relationship. Are you getting what you need from it? If he cheats, although its very wrong and I am not making excuses for him or anyone that cheats, its because hes not getting what he wants and/or needs from the relationship anymore. Spice it up....Sorry for thinking like a man on my post but thats just what I think people cheat for. Not because they dont love the person they are with (although that could be the reason) but because they miss something that use to be there. Not all men are going to come out and say: I want you to do this.