Thread: All motor
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2002, 11:00 PM   #4
tightteg52

Quote:
Originally posted by OneDopeTeg
woohoo...now we are talkin ....start of with the new JG Edelbrock intake manifold and big bore throttle body, Apexi N1 exhaust or tanabe RM, Toda spec b or preferably spec c cams, skunk2 or DC cam gears (chosen for number of bolts...less slippage), JDM ITR headers or any other 2.5 in JDM header (Mugen, Spoon etc), AEM intake, RC engineering injectors (figure flow rate by going to RC Engineering's website), B&M fuel pressure riser, higer compression pistons (the new JE piston line kicks ass...the ones with dimples), port and polish, MSD ignition system, UR underdrive pullies, DC or AEM high flow fuel rail, high flow fuel pump of choice, upgraded valve train (if ya get toda cams get the toda valve train) to allow higher revs because the VTEC's make their power by revving...id say thats pretty good. You would be kicking some ass and taking some names

well dope i must say you know your all motor stuff. props man but dont give me hell if your gonna talk about a build up that would cost as much as mine! oh and sorry if i sound like a jerk in the other post but im really stressed at work and vented and took it out on a unexpecting inter net board that and the fact that i've always delt with haters.