View Single Post
Old 04-23-2007, 08:14 AM   #6
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Well the difference in bullet size you're talking about is very, very little. But that's sort of besides the point. I'm just sick of people buying assault rifles and claiming they need them for hunting. Wanna go shoot it for fun at the range? Go right ahead. Want it for home defence? It's probably a bit overkill (I'd personally rather rock a pistol grip 12G shotgun), but ok. People just need to stop being afraid of being honest about why they want their guns. Maybe if people quit lying about going "hunting" with their civilian M16 then people would understand at least a little more.

As far as "gun free zones"...there do need to be a few, but yeah...some are ridiculous. For instance...a high school is probably a good place to be gun free. Really any place where minors or people who have a tendency to think irrationally has a good argument for being free of guns. Otherwise, as long as it's legal where you live, whatever.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote