Thread: Close the board
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2007, 01:17 PM   #26
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

What I love is the fact that you've been banned what 3,4, maybe even 5 times.. Yet, you continue coming back. Then you ask if we should shut down? You make no sense man. If you don't like the site, don't come here. Obviously there is something that draws you back because you sure as hell can't stay away.

I agree.. We need to fix this spammer problem. It's annoying as hell and greatly decreases our chances of ever gaining any new serious members... If thats possible at this point. I don't post here as much as I should... I've grown out of the Honda game, hell I don't even technically own one anymore since I sold the Civic to a friend. However, I have made a lot of friends on this site and I still can't help but to come back here and see what all of these knuckle heads are up to. We don't have a lot of active members, but the ones that still post here have been around for many years.

So please Robert, do as you want... But don't try to knock the boards down any more then they already are. I'm sure there will probably come a day in time where Kalvin decides that he wants to utilize the space here for something else.. And when he does, I will gladly say goodbye to my HST friends.