Thread: Close the board
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 02:22 PM   #23
Robert
R-Tard

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT40FIED
The spam has really cleared up lately. After I got my supermod status back I started banning motherfuckers like crazy...and I know Arnel was doing the same thing. We'll have to wait and see, but for now it looks ok.

And a thought occurs to me. Rob...I feel sorry for your wife. I honestly do. Why? Because someday when your marriage reaches the point where it becomes sort of bland and "been-there-done-that", you'll direct your "energies" into giving up. At least if the effort you put in here is any indication. I can see it now...You: "Honey, I'm sorry, but my energies are wasted in this marriage". Her: "But Rob, isn't there anything I can do? We made a promise to our imaginary friend, the lord our god that blah blah blah". You: "I'm sorry...I am just completely incapable of thinking of any rational solution other than to end this because it no longer amuses me. Remember that message board I used to post on before they banned me for a 3rd time? Same principle". Man...that was fun. I should write for theater.

Side note: I rule.

Steve delete my account. I no longer want to be part of a board that openly attacks its members in such a manner as you have done above here. The hate on this board is what stops it from growing. The hate from the mods and the users.

Take care all. Not to worry I will never step back on this board, vist or register with a new account. You will never see/here from me again.

Last edited by Robert : 03-06-2007 at 02:36 PM.
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote