Thread: Fuck the NFL
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2007, 11:40 AM   #27
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Who's stealing it? Me? You? Sure, maybe the asshole who decides he wants to charge people to see it when he's not offering anything in return...but I think I covered that already. It's hard to offer up the idea of "stealing" when they broadcast on networks anyone can access. It's a lot like recording a TV show you like, burning it to DVD, and then watching it later but being sued for infringement. They aired the thing without asking for money so why bust your balls for making a personal copy with no intent of resale? And again, why are sprots bars immune from this rule? They make money by the truckload on game days and especially super bowls, so unless they pay some soprt of royalties (which they might...I don't know or care), shouldn't they be fined big time for profiting off of games?
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote