Thread: Fuck the NFL
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 11:42 AM   #14
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Man...what the hell? "You present your theories like fact". Leave it alone. I present my theories like opinions. Deal with it.

And yes, Trent Green is still a fucking pussy. I've taken harder hits to the head than that and I've seen other people take WAY harder hits than that. Not in football...because if it was football then my season would be over. During the course of martial arts training and day to day life, I've received and seen harder hits than that by people who just walked it off. Sure, you're dazed afterwards and maybe you get a friend to drive you home. But you get up the next day and do it all again. You don't whine like some bitch and sit out for 6 weeks then come back in worse shape than you were before. If you're that bad off, just quite. Give up your multi-million dollar contract and quite. Why make your team lose just because you have a raging case of vaginitis? Again, love of the game my ass. More like love of the money. And Herm Edwards gets just as much blame for putting limp dick sissy boy Green back in when we had a back up QB that was doing better than Green before his injury.

Oh no...I forgot they're entertainers which means they MUST be paid an inexcusable amount of money. My bad. See...I was stuck in that whole "business ethics" mode. It's clear that football players do not possess this mode, so perhaps it's a moot point. Entertainers or not they need to have the guts to step up and tell everyone they're not worth that much. Look at a guy like..say...Dan Marino. He got paid way too much top lay the game and then when his career was "over", someone decided to pay him way too much to broadcast the games. So where does it stop?
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote