Thread: I love snow
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2007, 06:24 PM   #12
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

I gotta agree with Rob. If I'd never been around snow I'd probably be excited, too. I know I was when we first moved here from Texas. It's cool when you're young because you don't have to drive and they cancel school. When you get older you figure out that they don't cancel work just because it snowed and you have to brave slippery streets with every asshole in the city, half of them driving like there's no snow at all and the other half going 10mph when it's just flurries. Sooner or later you'll figure out that any kind of weather makes people retarded and snow brings that out really fucking fast.

But hey...I like Kansas City. It doesn't snow too much but we still have seasons. This year it's only really snowed once and we just saw our 2nd December ever with no snow. In fact, yesterday was the first day it's actually been cold in weeks. High 50s/low 60s in December? Thanks, global warming!
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote