Thread: *scream
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006, 03:48 AM   #21
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wren57
Its never OK to hit a woman, because as Chris stated, women are genetically weaker... and despite whatever training you've had or whatever, 99.99% of women are inferior physicaly to 99.99% of men. Yes it is great to have equality between the genders, but it isn't true based on evolution. Do you *REALLY want women to be as physically dominant as men? Personally, I like being able to be the dominant one in the relationship, and *REALLY like being able to throw my girl around the bedroom.

Uh...what? Very little of that made sense. First of all 99.99%...really? I'd agree with 75%-80%...and that's not including all of the fat chicks out there who can really put their weight behind it. And second of all, you're saying you want to be the dominant one but you wouldn't strike a woman if she hit you? That sounds an aweful lot like you're the submissive one. She's established dominance by hitting you and you're just gonna let it slide. Yep...definitely submissive.

And for my own edification...when did you start believing in evolution?
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote