Thread: *scream
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 04:52 PM   #15
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

steve what im saying is when an average woman attacks the average man he has full capability to restrain her over hitting her back. if you are being attacked by a body builder/boxer woman then i feel you would have the right to hit her back in defence.

i guess you can always find a case to justify a reason why to hit a woman, but the truth is genetically males are bigger and stronger than woman, that i dont see as an insult when its just part of our evolution as humans. im not saying we are better, im just saying that our physical makeup has men being the larger sex of our spieces

well, our justice system might be flawed, but you go from having maybe a 50% chance of going to jail if she says you did it and you didnt, where as if you hit her, your going, theres hard evidence and your sentance will reflect that over no hard evidence. your call dude, if you are level headed enough to have shit hit the fan, not hit her, get accused of hitting her, cops coming, you still dont hit her, you go through the justice system some point its going to become evident that she is the crazy one and not you... i could play the whole thing out but why? hit a woman.... no matter what your life will suck more by doing it than not.

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote