Thread: *scream
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 04:35 PM   #14
VR4_Craver
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT40FIED
How is your manhood in any way dictated by the action of another person, male or female? Back when I was serious about martial arts (I still kinda am...but not as much time these days) I sparred with a couple chicks who were really skilled. There'd be no shame if you got your shit ruined by one of them. In fact, I can almost gaurantee they'd ruin your day unless you were similarly trained. The whole idea of women being so much weaker than man is really just insulting to women. My point is simple...either women are equal or they aren't. You can't claim assertiveness in some aspects of life then play the victim in others. But maybe I'm just a puppet of the manocentric male-ocracy.

Steve, I wasnt saying that getting wrecked by a girl that is trained to mess you up is bad.
Quote:
No, being smashed in the face by a girl doesnt make you less of a man

Thats what I said. It was Robert that implied being smashed by a girl making you suck at life. I agree completely with you. If a girl hits you then she is "Man enough" to be hit back. "Real Women" arent supposed to be aggressive and punch people. To even say the things I put in " " is in a way belittling women as a whole. True, there are women who will destroy me. Those are the ones who would throw a punch at me and allow me to take the apporpiate action back. Then there are the women AkimboStylee is talking about. The ones that say or do anything to get what they want. These girls also fall into the other category. The kind of girl that will swing on a guy and get just utterly mauled then call the cops cause the guy defends himself. Nobody can justify a senseless beating for women.
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote