Thread: *scream
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 04:04 AM   #11
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

How is your manhood in any way dictated by the action of another person, male or female? Back when I was serious about martial arts (I still kinda am...but not as much time these days) I sparred with a couple chicks who were really skilled. There'd be no shame if you got your shit ruined by one of them. In fact, I can almost gaurantee they'd ruin your day unless you were similarly trained. The whole idea of women being so much weaker than man is really just insulting to women. My point is simple...either women are equal or they aren't. You can't claim assertiveness in some aspects of life then play the victim in others. But maybe I'm just a puppet of the manocentric male-ocracy.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote