Thread: movies
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2006, 08:52 PM   #60
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Yeah...Fearless is just an awesome flick. At least Jet Li got out of the martial arts movie game on top. But it'll be interesting to see if he really stays out of fighting flicks. I mean...what the hell else would he do?

So would Dragon Reloaded II be Dragon Loaded III? Or is it Undercover Hidden Dragon. If there is a third installment that isn't Undercover Hidden Dragon and it stars Ronald Cheng, I don't even see it on IMDB. And you're right...the correct title of Flirting Scholar does make more sense, but it makes it confusing to an english speaking audience.

And honestly, as hot as Cecilia Cheung is, she mostly does romantic kind of stuff...not my style. I loved her in My Kung Fu Sweetheart just because she was super hot and she did the fight scenes. Arnel is the one who's absolutely obsessed with her.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote