View Single Post
Old 08-08-2006, 01:01 PM   #66
AzCivic

actually that professor helped a project on cold fusion, his partners were labeled as frauds. whats the saying about the company you keep? never mind ALL the other scientists that worked on the invesitgation, nope this guy got some sample sent to him by john and jane doe who have no idea how to handle evidence. one sample was supposedly just pulled out of the dirt at the memorial but thats not really important i guess, he's a professor!

his own colleagues down the hall from him don't even agree with him:
"I think without exception, the structural engineering professors in our department are not in agreement with the claims made by Jones in his paper, and they don't think there is accuracy and validity to these claims" "The university is aware that Professor Steven Jones's hypotheses and interpretations of evidence regarding the collapse of World Trade Center buildings are being questioned by a number of scholars and practitioners, including many of BYU's own faculty members. Professor Jones's department and college administrators are not convinced that his analyses and hypotheses have been submitted to relevant scientific venues that would ensure rigorous technical peer review." - A. Woodruff Miller, Department Chair, BYU department of Civil and Environmental Engineering"

again you ignore the fact that a small thermite reaction could've taken place, I even show proof that molten aluminum could react with rust. nah there's absolutely no rust on the metal of the wtc in wreckage photos right?

so the building begins collapsing at the point of impact buy you don't think the explosives weren't on that level? and wow, you think they had it down so good that they knew what FLOORS they were gonna hit/cause damage to and knew not to put explosives there.

and then yet again, you ramble on and on about nothing that has to do with the facts...

wikipedia out, conspiracy websites a O.K! gotcha, i'll keep that in mind from now on.
AzCivic is offline   Reply With Quote