View Single Post
Old 08-06-2006, 09:49 PM   #47
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Why would the explosives have gone off if they weren't near the crash site? All of the pictures of what appear to be cutter charges are all on floors beneath the effected areas. And even if they were located near the point of impact, I can think of quite a few scenarios where they could still have survived to be set off later.

As for that tape, I don't know about you, but right near the end of it I hear something that doesn't belong. Besides, put in front of that video it lacks significant context. No one has any idea when that tape was made and it's based purely on the assumption that it was the second that the tower came down. While that's a pretty fair assumption, it's not exactly definitive. Hell...for all I know the sound you hear in the background IS explosives going off and not the tower collapsing at all. I guess without any frame of reference, we'll never know.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote