View Single Post
Old 08-04-2006, 01:23 AM   #30
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Well...think about it from a physics standpoint. First of all, the building was hit relatively high up on one side. Even if the jet fuel was hot enough to melt the steel (it wasn't) and even if the vast majority of the fuel hadn't exploded outside the bulding (it did), an object damaged on one side tends to topple to that side, not straight down. You can take an aluminum can and dimple it on one side...doesn't the top lean towards that dimpled side? It would've been a lot more likely that the top floors fell off on their own, but even that would have been unlikely since both towers were built to withstand an impact from a plane the size of a commercial airliner. Hell...years ago a B-52 crashed into the Empire State Building. It's still there, isn't it? And that building wasn't built to the same specs as either tower at WTC plaza.

And yes, I did say it was in ALMOST complete freefall according to the little equation I did. When buildings collapse other floors that remain intact will offer resistance before letting go, if they let go at all (remember, both towers only burned across 4 floors...out of over 100). Thus you'd expect the time to be substantially longer than if it were in an almost total freefall. Now, think about the video you saw of the towers coming down and ask yourself why everything came down in such an orderly fashion. Not just one building, but both buildings...regardless of the fact that both buildings were not hit in the exact same manner. Shit...even reporters covering the story live were remarking at how much it looked like a controlled demolition. What are the chances of both buildings collapsing in an almost precisely similar fashion after burning for an average of about an hour? I don't know the chances, but they have to be astronomically small.

I'm not necessarily out to make you believe what I do...I'm just trying to make you and others look at the alternative possibility for themselves. As far as I can tell there is not a single piece of the government's official story that is ironclad. Everything is suspect. If thinking me a crazy person makes you feel better, go nuts. Honestly, it doesn't bother me. But if you can dismiss mountains of evidence that stand in stark contrast to what you think really happened then...well...that's kind of sad. But then again if you're religious, you're probably used to it.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote