View Single Post
Old 08-02-2006, 10:11 PM   #20
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzCivic
I always like how the conspiracy theorists like to break hugely complex situations down into some simple little kiddie problem and then shout "Look my highschool physics shows such and such is impossible, the gov't is out to get us!!" yup, rediculous.

Holy shit...I would like to thank you for thoroughly proving the point I made earlier. You don't have anything that remotely resembles a rebutle so you have to resort to "conspiracy theorists are crazy!! LOLZ!!11!". Then again, it's physics which, on this planet anyway, are universal and more or less impossible to screw with. Seriously...if you don't have an answer for something either admit it or don't talk about it.

And really, just admit you don't have a clue about what software goes into commercial airliners. Your entire argument is based on suspicion and doubt, not fact, and my argument is weak? Either educate yourself and get back to me or just drop it.

If you're as wise and all knowing as you'd like me to to think you are, riddle me this. On a PBS 9/11 documentary, Larry Silverstein (owner of the WTC plaza) admitted that he made the decision to "pull" WTC 7...one of the much smaller buildings adjacent to WTC 1 & 2 (the main towers). In this case, to "pull" a bulding is a demolition industry term for demolishing a building via strategically placed explosives. Before Silverstein said this, the government's "official" explanation was that the building collapsed due to fire damage (regardless of the facts that it sustained little damage from falling debris and that no bulding made of steel reinforced concrete has ever collapsed due to fire damage alone). So clearly someone's lying, and I don't immediately see why Silverstein would have any reason to. It's also interesting to note that controlled demolitions aren't something that can be setup overnight. It takes a good amount of time to survey the building and place the explosives. So why were they there to begin with? Oh...and a member of the secret service died when that building was imploded so why hasn't anyone been charged with capital murder?
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote