View Single Post
Old 08-01-2006, 05:54 PM   #14
AzCivic

what "facts" have been presented? if there was some consipiracy why would these government masterminds let the "owner of the twin towers" know about it so he could suspiciously take out a "really huge insurance policy".

You don't know what happened, I'm not God so I don't know exactly what happened, except I side with common sense and you side with conspiracy nonsense that you love to cling to as long as it makes the gov't (conservative leadership?) look baaaaaad.

"And I'm not really sure it's possible for more people to hate Bush" "and the majority of America just sat back and went "oh...well...that seems reasonable" If this whole conspiracy was to allow Bush to do what he wants why not go a little further and come out looking like a hero with Iraq? It'd be quite simple to plant whatever the hell they wanted too. Because he didn't have to? You just said everyone hates him.

And I'm completely capable of using my own mind to draw my own conclusions. Just because I refuse to feel like a helpless victim that the gov't and big business is out to get, doesn't mean my opinions are any less valid than yours.
AzCivic is offline   Reply With Quote