View Single Post
Old 07-31-2006, 10:10 PM   #7
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

You know what I find at least mildly amusing? A lot of people insist the folks in Pyeongyang don't pose a deliberate or capable threat to us, yet they were just fine with attacking Iraq. North Korea may be a few years off from being capable of launching any sort of ICBM, but Iraq had to be at least a couple DECADES away from such technology. Hell...Iran is MUCH more of a threat than Iraq ever was, but we're treating them with kid gloves. Sounds perfectly logical to me. Can you imagine what the world would be like now if Bush had been president during the Cuban Missle Crisis? His "don't mess with Texas" mentality and bravado would've gotten millions of people killed.

And Wren...there's plenty of proof that the government had knowledge of 9/11 beforehand. After all...they planned and excecuted it (or at the very least sat back and allowed it to happen) as leverage to trick the nation into an illegal war that no one sane supported. Now this is where everyone calls me some crazy conspiracy theorist because it makes them feel better. Whatever. If you REALLY looked into some of the discrepancies and evidence found in contradiction of the government's official story, maybe you'd be a little better informed.

I was having a conversation with my friend who's home on leave from Iraq last week and we came to the conclusion that if we (America) didn't have American Idol and other bullshit, we'd all go insane. America has completely lost touch with reality.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote