View Single Post
Old 07-31-2006, 05:32 PM   #5
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzCivic
we're IN south korea, not exactly far from north korea. Besides if there was a decision to invade there would be even more bush haters with their panties in a bunch.

Whether we're there or not doesn't matter. If we push into North Korea, the first thing they'll do is attack South Korea. And I'm not really sure it's possible for more people to hate Bush. Anyone who looks at the job he's done up until now and thinks it's even remotely helped is kidding themselves. The people who still support him are just too damn stupid to admit that they fucked up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert
Honestly, I dont think it wise if the US was to invade another country. Wait until they're done with Iraq and look to them to move to Iran and then North Korea.

I gotta say I agree with Rob here...at least superficially. Iraq was a mistake. I don't care if we got the guy we went after...there are far worse people in this world. All you need to do is look at people who actually have the technological means to harm us as they see fit. Oh wait...that's nobody. Scratch that. Since we've been in Iraq we've not only stretched our armed forces to the breaking point but we've used up whatever political clout we had in the world making a second invasion virtually impossible. Look at Israel and Lebanon. Israel is essentially committing genocide but everyone here is just sucking their thumb and pretending it's not happening. Anyone here old enough to remember what happened when Iraq pushed into Kuwait? It was a matter of days before we sent their asses packing. Now with everyone tied up in Iraq, we have literally no one to spare so we don't have much of a choice but to sit back and watch Israel pull it's bullshit. We'll...we could pull troops out of Iraq and send them to where the real problems are, but to do that we'd have to admit we're wrong, and that shit just ain't happening. Ever.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote