Thread: movies
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2006, 03:26 AM   #2
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

I've been watching tons of asian shit recently and hope to do so again once ADC gets back up and running. Some of the better ones so far:

Shadowless Sword
Fearless (the new Jet Li movie...not the shitty Jeff Daniels movie)
My Kung Fu Sweetheart (not nearly as lame as it sounds)
Out Of The Dark
Fist Of Legend (the '91 Stephen Chow movie...although the Bruce Lee movie isn't too shabby either)

All of those flicks are top notch. Just ask Arnel...he's seen most of them. The movie Brick was ridiculously good...and that's American. I watched 16 Blocks the other day...couldn't have been more disappointed. It wasn't bad...it was just so damn mediocre. I've got The Omen on my hard drive...but I'm weighing whether or not I actually wanna watch it. Maybe you can browse The Pirate Bay now that it's back up. I haven't looked there in a while. Oh...and Room 6 was actually a really original U.S. horror flick which is rare these days.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote