View Single Post
Old 04-29-2006, 07:42 AM   #78
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

I can't say that the decision was easy.. It wasn't just one phone call from her saying I'm sorry will you take me back. It was several, and her begging and pleading. Even to this day a part of me still wonders if I'm making the right decision, because the trust that I had for her is gone and it will have to be rebuilt.

I can read her pretty well, and I usually know when she is being honest with me and when she isn't. Unfortunately I knew the whole time that something more was going on when it was happening but I didn't want to accept it. She swears that she isn't talking to these guys anymore. Cell phone records agree, and she says she has deleted thier numbers from her phone. (Which she has because I checked. ) These things aren't absolute proof that she still isn't having contact with these guys, but her attitude has changed. She's a lot more happy and active then she use to be.

I can only hope that in time we can put this behind us and move on with our lives, and grow old and happy together. Hopefully even bring us closer together in the long run. Until then, I have to keep a positive attitude, and she has to rebuild the trust that she has broken.

I've already told her that if she even has serious thoughts about being with someone else again, don't even bother coming back. I'll probably lose it, and do something that I'll regret for a very, very long time.... Probably 20 to life.