Thread:
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2006, 10:27 PM   #22
nonovurbizniz

Frankly I don't think this site is going to get much more traffic...

H-T is THE honda forum... anything that's going to stand a chance to it is going to have to be more specific or focused in a way it can't or won't be...

Vortex is THE VW site... it's owners just encourage more of a community atmosphere there... they encourage meets and discussion more...

H-T seems to be Bandwidth misers... they get pissed any time ANYONE posts ANYTHING that's been posted before... and they don't like pic threads don't really encourage the regional forums...

There's a regular H-T meet in CT where I am though and it gets BIG turn outs...

Over all I think Vortex sucks... most of the dudes there have WAY more elitist attitudes for people who drive straight up shitty cars...

Sorry VW sucks ass, it's like the buick of german cars and german cars in general are overenginered untested and shitty. They have shitty long term reliability. And most of all SUCK ASS to work on.

You go to a H-T meet or post on H-T about a VW they'll simply try to answer the question or direct you to vortex... vortex dudes straight up actively talk crap and hate hondas.. it's the most pitiful envy inspired crap ever.

I went to a couple VW meets around here and the dudes are ok and most of the cars are frankly MUCH nicer than the Honda's I see (as far as quality of work and style)... but they're whiney whores when it comes to honda's... it's like grow up... not only are they not lamer than your VW they're MUCH better in almost EVERY way... no EVERY way.

end rant.