Thread: dvd ripper
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2006, 12:11 AM   #11
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

I hate when that shit happens. Did you try a simple uninstall/reinstall? Like I said, my experience with DVD Shrink is pretty limited since I don't like compressing the source unless it's absolutely necessary.

I have a program that I paid like $20 for a long time ago called CopyToDVD mainly for it's .bin capabilities. It won't burn .iso files (only .vob), but maybe they've updated over time. The major down side is that it WON'T copy any copy-protected DVDs. Slysoft's AnyDVD might work. Maybe CloneDVD. You'll eventually have to pay for it, though. Most DVD copy stuff is trialware at best. Just go over to www.videohelp.com or www.doom9.org for listings of programs. Videohelp is especially good since it has all of the tutorials on how to use the stuff once you've got it and has great program reviews, download mirrors, and product info.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote