Thread: dvd ripper
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2006, 08:43 PM   #9
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by sicones
ok I think I figured out the media thing, I had DVD-R's I just went back to circuit city and got DVD+R's
so now that wonderful DVD Decripter program just screwed up my computer twice, both of my disk drives totatly dissapeared from My Computer like they never existed, thankfully I got it back using the windows restore....freeware NEVER ceases to amaze me upon how it always somehow fucks up your computer

I'm still open for a program that works, Im gonna look for another DVD ripper that looks like a widely used "up to date" program, and then download Nero.....

Weird. I've never had a single issue with it nor has anyone I know who's tried it. Maybe it just didn't like your drives. *shrug*

I always thought that whole media thing was fucked up, too. All drives you see these days say DVD +/- R/RW but they almost always work with one or the other...not both. Mine pretty much only takes +Rs as well. It won't even try on a -R disc. False advertising, I say!
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote