View Single Post
Old 02-05-2002, 01:48 PM   #24
4jacks

Incabus,

Great reply... that was funny.

Why do you relate the car having a four banger to the chrome though, as far as body style I can't relate the two. Plus a lot of cars out thier have a Optional Six. And unless you keep up on the line, You can't tell at first glance.

One thing about your Integra Is Not everyone in the world has one... I see about 12 Civic's a Day that look just like Mine! And I'm sure that every other Civic owner can say the same. When I had my probe I could count the other Probes I saw, Now I'm counting all the Silver 02 Civic HX's out thier. Therefore Civics need a lot more Cosmetic Modifaction just to get the "THAT'S MY CAR!" feeling. One Reason I'm thinking a new front Facia will be my first investment.

I still think Speed Is great! And important for the Aunt Edna reason, But I just list it Second On my Priority List. The Basics Will be Enough for me (Cold Air, Exhaust, and maybe Headers) Then Of course I gotta get those Big FAT gauges, that I have no Clue What they do, and a nice chrome Fire-extinguisher. But that's just for looks Of course =)

Patrick
4jacks
4jacks is offline   Reply With Quote