View Single Post
Old 10-21-2005, 03:45 PM   #242
thermal
Banning Machine

ok.

I raised the front suspension about an inch just to get used to this ride again. I was also able to figure out the problem with my brakes.... it was a stupid mistake.......

I also mounted the Sparco seat, which by the way kicked my ass. Never buy the rails from Weapon-R. I didnt know that it was from them, otherwise I would've bought a different brand. I could've fabricated that shit myself for less than I paid for and come up with a better product. I was so disappointed.

I welded the last piece of pipe for my 3 inch exhaust. All I did was eliminate the cat with a 3 inch flex pipe mated with a 3 inch Thermal (of course) cat-back. The car sounds mean but kind of loud. I guess I'm just not used to loud cars anymore.

I gotta get this car tuned on the Dyno very very soon.

So I took the Teg for a ride last night. Just 2 laps around the block. I slowly gave it gas on second gear. This SC61 is just different from any other turbo set-up I've ever driven..... it scared the fuk out of me. I didnt expect it to hit hard. I hit "boost cut" so quick that I couldnt react fast enough to let off the throttle and look at the boost gauge. I'm gonna try again during the day where I can actually see the road......

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
thermal is offline   Reply With Quote